WeldComputer Corporation’s economical and easy-to-use WeldAware® Monitor is designed to warn a resistance welding operation if key welding parameters drift beyond specified limits. Now every welding business can afford protection from the type of process variation that can damage parts and destroy profits.
Full monitoring capability
The basic WeldAware Monitor checks
- secondary current profile
- secondary voltage profile
- secondary resistance profile
- secondary power profile
- weld time
It can be upgraded to include pressure or force.
Works with any welder
The WeldAware Monitor will work with
- spot welders
- projection welders
- seam welders
- 50 or 60Hz AC or DC welders
- frequency converter welders
- inverter welders
- cap discharge welders
Easy to mount
Protective enclosure makes mounting easy
- Dimensions: 9.625″ x 6.25″ x 3.25″
- Weight: approximately 4 lbs
- Power Requirements: 60Hz 110VAC
- Location: any practical distance from the welding head
- Mounting: flange for mounting with screws
Easy to set up and use.
The WeldAware Monitor is the easiest-to-use monitor on the market today. Simply turn the key to “Teach” while welds are being made. When the green light turns on — normally after one or two welds — turn the key to the “Operate” position and the monitor establishes upper and lower limits. Any time that a subsequent weld exceeds the established limits, the monitors red light will turn on until the reset button is pushed. A key lock is supplied to assure the integrity of the limits.